Bruce D. Taylor
Vice President –
Process Safety Management –
· Vice President – Safety and Environmental Management System Consulting and Auditing – Midland Engineering ASP
· Thirty plus years of broad-based safety, industrial hygiene, process safety, fleet safety, fire protection engineering and program development, management and auditing – domestic and international.
· Extensive experience in process safety management program development and implementation.
· Hands-on experience in developing, implementing and managing programs at the plant, division and corporate levels.
· Expertise in applying computer skills to solving and tracking real world problems.
Co-founder and Vice President of
Vice President of
· Principal Engineer for Rolling Hill Consulting, Inc. Provide loss prevention, risk management, process safety management and project engineering consulting support for client companies in the power generation, petroleum, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and general manufacturing areas.
· Director and Principal Engineer Auditing and Communications for Merck and Company, Inc. a pharmaceutical research, manufacturing and marketing company. Managed and administered Merck's worldwide Safety and Environmental auditing program.
Director - Safety and Industrial Hygiene for Merck and Company, Inc. Responsibilities included providing safety,
process safety (PSM), fire protection, emergency response, HAZMAT, construction
safety, laboratory safety, product safety, fleet safety and industrial hygiene
support to the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Research, AgVet, Sales and
· Manager - Safety, Security, Loss Prevention Research and Environmental Matters Responsible for safety, industrial hygiene, security, process safety, environmental matters, and fire protection for Mobil's primary product and process research and development laboratory and two plastics products divisions.
Midland Engineering, Ltd.
· Vice President - Process Safety Management 2004 – Present
Midland Engineering ASP
· Vice President – Environmental, Health, and Safety/Responsible Care 2005 - Present
Rolling Hills Consulting, Inc.
· Principal Engineer 2001 - Present
Merck and Company, Inc. 1987 - 2001
· Director and Principal Engineer - Auditing and Communications – Corporate Safety and Environmental group 1993 - 2001
· Director, Safety and Industrial Hygiene 1987 - 1993
· Manager, Safety, Security and Environmental Matters research division 1984 - 1987
· Manager Loss Prevention - Plastics and Consumer Products Divisions 1981 - 1984
E. R. CARPENTER CO. INC.
· Corporate Director - Safety, Industrial Health and Environmental Matters 1979 to 1981
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
· Certified Professional Environmental Auditor Health and Safety
· National Society of Professional Engineers
· American Society of Safety Engineers
· American Society of Civil Engineers
· American Industrial Hygiene Association
· Auditing Roundtable
· National Fire Protection Association
· Former member of the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors for the Inter-American Safety Council